Everest Base Camp Trekking
Everest Base Camp Trekking Highlight Exciting mountain flight Kathmandu / Lukla. Namche Bazaar gate way of Mt. Everest Sherpa culture and lifestyle in Khumjung Everest panoramic view from Syangboche. Tengboche monastery Climbing Kalapathar (5555m) Great view of Mt, Everest, Mt Lhotse and other mountains from Kalapathar.
Everest base camp trekking a combination of alluring mountain views and Buddhist culture on the high windswept valley of Khumbu with a climb of Kalapathar the highest spot of this adventure at 5,545m/18187 ft with an incredible panoramic view of Mount Everest at the closest with surrounding adjoin mountains. Trek to Everest base camp with wonderful service of Hidden Paradise Adventure leads you to amazing picturesque high Khumbu valley inhabitant of Sherpa tribes a friendly people offering with warm hospitality in the comfort of nice and cozy lodges on a route of Everest Base Camp.
Everest base camp trekking begins from Lukla at 2,860m/9380 ft the door to many Everest route after a sweeping short 35 minutes flight landing at a thrilling airstrip in Lukla. The airport at present named after Everest legendary hero’s Tenzing & Hillary the first to conquer Everest on May 29th, 1953 AD. After getting organize with the baggage which will be carried by our strong Hidden Paradise Adventure's porters and sometimes laden on Jhopkyo ( mix breed of Yak and normal cow) as Yak cannot survive below 3,000m/9840 ft, so the crossbred animals are used for carrying loads of trekkers and mountaineering expeditions.
Follow our expert local guide who will show you the wonders of Everest. The trek route leads towards Khumbu high valley as the altitude picks up following the Dudh Kosi and Imjatse Rivers up to its source fed from the glaciers of Khumbu. The walk is pleasant although a touch of high altitude on route Everest base camp trekking at above 4,500m/14760ft high as the journey lead past famous. Thyangboche Monastery with its famous old monastery steeped with over 500 years of history including super mountain scenery, as the elevation gains trek leads towards high Khumbu valley past the nice areas of Pangboche and Dingboche, reaching high mountainous area and glaciers as the walking approach at Everest Base Camp at 5346m/17534ft beneath South Face of Mt. Everest with views of amazing Khumbu icefalls and glaciers. After a grand moment reaching the highlight of the trip of Everest base camp trek , next adventure leads to the highest spot at Kalapathar hilltop 5,545m/18187ft, with marvelous views of Mt. Everest (8,848m / 29, 028ft) Lhotse (8,516 m-24,940 ft), Nuptse (7,855m-25,772 ft) and Mt. Makalu (8,463m/27758ft), Mt. Pumori (7,161m/23488ft), Tharmarsarku (6,623m/21723ft) with many other renown peaks and adjoining giant peaks including majestic Mt. Amadablam.
After a great time with a lifetime experience heading back to Lukla to conclude this fascinating Everest base camp trekking with utmost, impressive service and excellence review of Hidden Paradise Adventure and wonderful cheerful guides and porters. A scenic flight brings you back to Kathmandu after a memorable adventure Everest base camp trek.
Everest Base Camp Trekking Itinerary
Everest base camp trekking itinerary can be customized according to your needs and length of stay in Nepal . The trekking route every day you will spent overnight at lodge. The base camp trek duration is 14 days the standard trek duration of EBC.
What is Included in the Cost
- Airport to hotel pick up and drop by private vehicle
- Two night accommodation in Kathmandu at three star hotel with breakfast (Hotel Marshyangdi or Samsara Resort or Hotel Harati)
- Accommodation in Mountain lodge run by local people during trek
- Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during trekking
- One highly experienced mountain Guide and porters (1 porter for 2 people),
- Accommodation food, drinks, salary, insurance, transportation of both trek guide and porters
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
- TIMS Card (Trekker’s Information Management System card)
- All additional government tax
- Domestic flight both ways from Kathmandu/ Lukla/ Kathmandu with airport tax
What is Excluded in the Cost
- Nepal entry visa fee (USD 25 for 15 days/ USD 40 for 30 days from date of issue) (You may easily get Nepal visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu)
- International air fare
- Travelers insurance
- All kind of drinks (Alcohol, hot and cold drinks)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (Approx 10-12 USD)
- Bar bills, telephone bills and other personal expenses (shopping/ laundry)
- Tips to guide and porter
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. Personal illness, strike etc.
- Helicopter evacuation charge in case of emergency whilst trekking
- Trip Duration : 14 day(s)
- Trip Grade : Difficult
- Price : USD 990
- Destinations : Everest Base Camp
- Trek Start/End: : Lukla
- Trek start Elevation: : 2810m/9216ft
- Highest Elevation: : 5545m/18187ft
- Group Size: : Minimum 2 People
- Best time: : September, October, November, December, February, March, April
- Mode of Trek: : Teahouse / Tent
- Price From: : USD 1447 Per Pax