Everest Chola Pass Trek
Exciting mountain flight Kathmandu / Lukla. Namche Bazaar gate way of Mt. Everest Sherpa culture and lifestyle in Khumjung Tengboche Monastery Everest Base Camp and Khumbu glacier Climbing Kalapathar (5555m) Great view of Mt, Everest, Mt Lhotse and other mountains from Kalapathar Cross Cho La pass (5300 meters) Tranquil Gokyo lake Stunning view of Mt Everest, Mt Lhotse, Mt Makalu, Mt Cho you and surrounding khumbu mountain range. Excursion to the fifth lake Ngozumpa biggest glacier in the world.
Everest Gokyo Chola pass Everest base camp trek is one of the most adventurous trekking routes in Everest region. The Gokyo Chola Pass Everest Base Camp trekking trail is also known as Everest Circuit trekking. It follows the route via high pass called Cho-La Pass at 5330m/17482ft into Everest Base Camp. This trek begins from Lukla. After one day acclimatization in Namche bazaar, it follows all the way to Gokyo Lake. Explore glacier lake around the Gokyo valley. From Gokyo lake two-hour climb to the Gokyo-Ri (5480m/17974ft). Here can enjoy the stunning view of summit mountain scenery including Everest, Makalu, and Cho Oyo.
Everest Gokyo Chola pass Everest base camp trek thrilling part of the trek is to cross Chola Pass ((5330m/17482ft) and reach Dzongla. After Dzongla the trail continuing rises steadily lateral moraine from the crest. On the left, at the head of this valley, a snow covered glacier can see which is another pass to the right of the Kangchung peak. The final accent to the Chola pass is the most draining in this trekking. The Cho La Pass is also known as a Chhugyuma La in Sherpa communities. After crossing glacier lake can be seen major snow peak in Everest region including Mt. Everest. The trail continues downhill icy and rocky before to reach easier Yak pastureland in Dzonglha at 4830m/15842ft.
Everest Gokyo Chola pass Everest base camp trek another exciting opportunity is to reach the foot of the world highest mountain mount Everest. After your visit Everest Base camp your ultimate goal is to ascend the Kalapathar(5545m) from where you enjoy an impressive up-close view of Mt. Everest.
Everest Gokyo Chola pass Everest base camp trek you will return route passes through Tyangboche, a place where a famous magnificent monastery is located. We take a rest there and savor the incredible scenery enchaining views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Kangtega, Mt. Kwangde, Mt. Nuptse etc and back to Lukla airport. On the next morning, you take the flight to Kathmandu.
What is Included in the Cost
Airport to hotel pick and drop by private vehicle
- Two night accommodation in Kathmandu at three star hotel with breakfast Hotel Marshyangdi or Samsara Resort or Hotel Harati
- Accommodation in Mountain lodge run by local people during trek
- Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during trekking
- One highly experienced mountain Guide and porters (1 porter for 2 people),
- Accommodation food, drinks, salary, insurance, transportation of both trek guide and porters
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
- TIMS Card (Trekker’s Information Management System card)
- All additional government tax
- Domestic flight both ways from Kathmandu/ Lukla/ Kathmandu with airport tax
What is Excluded in the Cost
- Nepal entry visa fee (USD 25 for 15 days/ USD 40 for 30 days from date of issue) (You may easily get Nepal visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu)
- International air fare
- Travelers insurance
- All kind of drinks (Alcohol, hot and cold drinks)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (Approx 10-12 USD)
- Bar bills, telephone bills and other personal expenses (shopping/ laundry)
- Tips to guide and porter
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. Personal illness, strike etc.
- Helicopter evacuation charge in case of emergency whilst trekking
- Trip Duration : 17 day(s)
- Trip Grade : Difficult
- Price : USD 1090
- Destinations : Everest Gokyo Chola Pass Everest Base Camp Trek
- Trek Start/End: : Lukla
- Trek start Elevation: : 2810m/9216ft
- Highest Elevation: : 5545m/18187ft
- Group Size: : Minimum 2 People
- Best time : : September, October, November, December, February, March, April
- Mode of Trek: : Teahouse / Tent
- Price: : USD 1540 Per Pax