Everest Renjo La Pass Thame Trekking
Everest Gokyo Renjola Pass Thame Trekking Highlight Exciting mountain flight Kathmandu / Lukla. Getaway of Everest base camp Namche Bazaar and Sherpa culture. Two high passes cross- Renjo Pass (5345m) and Cho La pass (5300 meters) Climbing Gokyo – ri (5483m) Great view of Mt, Everest, Mt Lhotse and other mountains from Gokyo Ri Ngozumpar and ice fall.
Everest Gokyo Renjo la Pass Thame trekking is an alternative for those trekkers who want to trek in Everest region but avoid the crowd and savor the tranquil nature of the high Himalayas. Gokyo Lake Renjo-La Pass Thame trekking firstly follows the route of Gokyo Lake trekking passing picturesque mountain views and villages. Serene Beauty of Gokyo lakes in the shadow of snow-capped mountains and the spectacular view of the high Himalayas including four of the world’s highest 8000 meters peaks (Lhotse, Makalu, Cho Oyu and Mt. Everest.) from the top of Gokyo Ri (5357m) is one of the major highlights of this trekking. Across to Renjo La pass takes you to tranquil Bhote Koshi valley following the historical trade route between Nepal and Tibet.
Everest Gokyo Renjo la Pass Thame trekking the Renjo La pass offers the unparalleled panoramic views of snow capped mountains. After crossing Renjo La pass you come to Thame village, home of Sherpa people and then return to Lukla passing through Namche Bazaar, Monjo and Phakding. The Everest Gokyo Renjo la Pass Thame trekking end at Lukla.
Everest Gokyo Renjola Pass Thame Trekking Itinerary
What is Included in the Cost
- Airport to hotel pick and drop by private vehicle
- Two night accommodation in Kathmandu at three star hotel with breakfast Hotel Marshyangdi or Samsara Resort or Hotel Harati
- Accommodation in Mountain lodge run by local people during trek
- Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during trekking
- One highly experienced mountain Guide and porters (1 porter for 2 people),
- Accommodation food, drinks, salary, insurance, transportation of both trek guide and porters
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
- TIMS Card (Trekker’s Information Management System card)
- All additional government tax
- Domestic flight both ways from Kathmandu/ Lukla/ Kathmandu with airport tax
What is Excluded in the Cost
- Nepal entry visa fee (USD 25 for 15 days/ USD 40 for 30 days from date of issue) (You may easily get Nepal visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu)
- International air fare
- Travelers insurance
- All kind of drinks (Alcohol, hot and cold drinks)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (Approx 10-12 USD)
- Bar bills, telephone bills and other personal expenses (shopping/ laundry)
- Tips to guide and porter
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. Personal illness, strike etc.
- Helicopter evacuation charge in case of emergency whilst trekking
- Trip Duration : 15 day(s)
- Trip Grade : Difficult
- Price : USD 1050
- Destinations : Everest Gokyo Renjola Pass Thame Trekking
- Trip Price from: : USD 1050
- Trip Code: : HPA-ET -12
- Trek Start/End: : Lukla
- Grade: : Moderate/ Difficult
- Trek start Elevation: : 2810 m.
- Highest Elevation: : 5360 m
- Group Size: : Minimum 2 People
- Best time: : September, October, November, December, February, March, April
- Mode of Trek: : Teahouse / Tent