Gosaikunda Holy Lake Trekking
The Pilgrimage Spot Gosaikunda Holy Lake is a famous place in langtang which offers an opportunity to explore villages, to climb small peaks and to visit glaciers at a comfortably low elevation. You can trekking to Langtang by returning to Kathmandu via the holy lakes of Gosainkund at 4385 meters, thousands of Hindu pilgrims visit the lakes during the full moon festival in August. The lake is also sacred to Buddhists. Gosaikunda is actually the largest of three main lakes the other two being Saraswatikunda and Bhairabkunda. It hsa own religious history, when the God Siva plunged his trident (Trisul) into the ground in order to obtain water. The Trisuli River has its source in the lakes thus the name.Tri (Three) and Suli (needle) or Trisuli that used to use god Shiva. Even now you can see three water tap on side of Gosaikunda Lake. The view from Gosaikunda valley is amazing for everyone. If you have enough time, you can continue cross to Gosaikunda Pass (4610 M ) through helambu village and finally it finish at Sundarijal and drive to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345meters).
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Syaprubensi(1550m) 8/9 hrs
Day 04: Syaprubensi to Lama Hotel (2640m) 6 hrs
Day 05: Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3340m) 6 hrs
Day 06: Langtang Village to Kyanjing Gompa (3860m) 4hrs
Day 07: Rest Day in Kyanjing Gompa
Day 08: Kyangjing Gompa to Lama Hotel (2640m) 7hrs
Day 09: Lama Hotel to Thulo Syapru village (2540m) 6 hrs
Day 10: Thulo Syapru to Lauribina (3920m) 6/7 hrs
Day 11: Lauribina to Gosaikunda (4210m) 4hrs .
Day 12: Gosaikunda to Dhunche (2036m) 6/7 hrs
Day 13: Dhunche to Kathmandu.(by private vehicle) 8 hrs
Day 14: Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
What is Included in the Cost
- All arrival and departure transport
- All ground transport during trek
- Twine sharing basis accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu
- Double sharing room in Lodge with three meals a day during the trekking
- Trekking guide and 2 person 1 porter for Lodge trek
- Cook and Sardar in the case of camping trek
- National park, TIMS permit fees and government royalties
- Medical insurance of trekking staff
- Domestic air ticket
What is Excluded in the Cost
- International air ticket and Nepal visa fees
- All kinds of drink during trekking
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance and cost of medical services of client
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for supporting staff (Tips is expected)
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency