Kailash And Lake Manasarovar Yatra 10 Days by Helicopter 2019
Kailash Mansarovar Pilgrimage - The Journey of a Lifetime
Hidden Paradise Adventure Pvt. Ltd. is a leading local tour operator for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra. We provide fixed departure for group or private tours to Kailash Mansarovar Yatra, Lhasa Tour and Muktinath Tour. We are proud to have best Kailash Tour leaders, Cooks, Sherpas & Guides to make sure your trip is smooth and memorable. To join our Group - Please fill up the form or call us to get Kailash Mansarovar Yatra package details and booking information.
Introduction – Kailash Mansarovar Yatra ( Pilgrim)
A sublime treasure isolated in a remote corner of western Tibet, in the holiest of places on earth, a majestic pyramid of rock and snow is the Mount Kailash. For thousands of years, Mt. Kailash has been a place to seek divinity, purity and absolve oneself from their sins. Sacred to Hindus, Buddhists, Bonpo and Jains, it is known as the “Navel of the Earth”, where the divine takes an earthly form. Pilgrims travel here from all over the world to pay reverence to its mystery, completing its Parikrama (kora) following an ancient ritual of devotion. Trekking through the most surreal canyons and taking a holy dip in the Lake Mansarovar, pilgrims experience a spiritual revelation as they reach the lofty pass of Dolma la, the physical and emotional high point of the journey. Every year more than 15,000 pilgrims go for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra where most of them come from India city – Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Chennai, Pune, and Ahmedabad.
Routes & Available Packages for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra.
Route A. Nepalgunj – Simikot – Hilsa - Kailash Mansarovar in Nepal route is a popular route to reach Mt. Kailash where you travel by Air and take a helicopter from Simikot to Hilsa. Taking a helicopter is quicker and convenient but is comparatively more costly. Through this route, the trip to Mt. Kailash takes 8 days with parikrama and 5 days without parikrama from ex. Lucknow or ex. Nepalgunj. This route is strongly recommended if you have less holiday time for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra. Best time to go: May, June, September (July-August tours may be influenced by the monsoon)
Route B. Kathmandu - Kyirong- Kailash Mansarovar is an overland route for the journey to Kailash Mansarovar Yatra which takes around 14 days. Overland route is closed since 2015 and we are expecting it to open from 2018. Best time to go: May- September (Depends on road conditions)
Route C. Kathmandu - Lhasa - Kailash Mansarovar - you will fly to Lhasa and then by road to Kailash Mansarovar Yatra and takes around 15 days. This is best shot if you have enough time and want to visit both Lhasa and Kailash Mansarovar Yatra at the same tim. Best time to go: May- September (Depends on road conditions)
Route D. Private Helicopter Charter is another option to visit Mt. Kailash. This will definitely be highly expensive, however will allow you to highly customize your own trip. A 5-person group is recommended if you want maximum economic efficiency, since regardless the number of people, the cost of chartering the helicopter is fixed. Best time to go: May- September (Independent of Weather)
Best Option for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
As of now Route A or C will be the best options. Our available Kailash Mansarovar Yatra packages are listed below:
1. Kailash Manasarovar Yatra by Helicopter (11 Days)
2. Kailash Manasarovar Tour Via Lhasa & Ali- Fly In Fly out 2018
3. Kailash Manasarovar Yatra by Road- Gyirong Boarder (14 Days)
4. Kailash Manasarovar Yatra by Helicopter Ex. Lucknow (8 Days)
5. Short- Mt. Kailash Tour by Helicopter Ex. Lucknow (5 Days)
Route: Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Mt. Kailash / Mansarovar Lake – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival (1400m) – Overnight in Kathmandu
Your Arrival Time – Airport pickup and transfer to your Hotel.
Evening – A short briefing about Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
Meal: Dinner at Hotel | Hotel: 5 Star Hotel – Yak & Yeti / Annapurna or similar
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing & Fly to Nepalgunj (150m) – Overnight in Nepalgunj
After Breakfast – Half day sightseeing of Pashupatinath, Budhanilkantha & Boudhanath Temple
Afternoon – Flight Kathmandu to Nepalgunj (1hr) & Transfer to Hotel in Nepalgunj OR drive to Surkhet (2hrs) and stay overnight at Surkhet depending upon situation.
Meal: Breakfast & Lunch in Kathmandu, Dinner at Nepalgunj | Hotel: Hotel Batika / Sneha or similar
Day 03: Fly Nepalgunj – Simikot (2900m) & Heli to Hilsa (3700m) & Drive to Taklakot (3900m) – Overnight in Taklakot
Early Morning – Flight Nepalgunj to Simikot (1hr). Rest for few hours at Simikot.
Morning – Take Helicopter to Hilsa (20min – 12kg weight limit) & wait for other members to arrive at Hilsa (since it is a group visa and everyone have to enter Tibet side in one group)
Afternoon – From Hilsa drive to Purang border to Taklakot and stay at Hotel. We will stay overnight at Simikot or Taklakot depending upon the weather & other situations. (On the way we have to pass upto 3 Checkpoints where checking might take upto 1 hr in each post)
Meal: Breakfast at Nepalgunj / Simikot, Lunch at Hilsa, Dinner at Taklakot | Hotel: New Purang Hotel
Day 04: At Taklakot (3900m) – Rest Day – Overnight in Taklakot
All Day – Entire day free for Acclimatization
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: New Purang Hotel
Day 05: Drive to Manasarovar Lake (4550m) – Overnight in Mansarovar
After Breakfast – Drive towards Mansarovar Lake (95 km). On the way you will have to pass the first checkpoint. Then after driving for 70 kms from Taklakot we will reach Rakshas Tal. On the right of Rakshas Tal you will see Gurla Mandhata Parvat & first view of Mount Kailash and Mansarovar lake. Drive from Rakshas Tal to Manasarovar Lake (25 km).
Start Parikrama of Manasarovar Lake (90 km – 3hr by bus). Take holy dip & perform Puja.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Mansarovar Lake Side Mud House
Day 06: 1st Day of Parikrama – Drive to Darchen (4650m) & Yama Dwar & Trek to Dirapuk (4880m) – Overnight in Dirapuk
After Breakfast – Drive to Darchen (35 km – 1 hr) and Yama Dwar (8 km) – the starting point for Kora. We will trek to Dirapuk for 14 km. You will visit the North face of Mt. Kailash and touching the feet of Mt. Kailash (Charan Sparsha). Travelers who do not want to trek around (Parikrama) Mt. Kailash can go back to Darchen wait for rest of the group to arrive from Parikrama.
Meal: Breakfast at Mansarovar, Lunch & Dinner on the way during Parikrama
Hotel: Mud house on the way during Parikrama or Dormitory Guest House – Kailash at Darchen
NOTE: If you are not doing Parikrama, then you will still be waiting at Darchen (4650m)
Day 07: 2nd Day of Parikrama – On to Zuthulpuk (4670m) via Trek to Dolma La Pass (5700m) – Overnight in Zuthulpuk
After Breakfast – Trek from Dirapuk to Dolma La Pass (8 km). About 3 kms before reaching Dolma La Pass is steep hill and quite difficult to walk. Also descending from Dolma La Pass is the same for upto 3 km. While descending you can see Gaurikund on the right. After walking for about 2 – 3 hrs we will reach Phedi. After some rest we will start trek to Zuthulpuk (12 km trek for 6 hours).
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Stay at the Mud House (Zutulpuk)
NOTE: If you are not doing Parikrama, then you will still be waiting at Darchen
Day 08: 3rd Day of Parikrama – Trek to Darchen – Drive to Hilsa via Taklakot – Overnight in Hilsa / Simikot
After Breakfast – After short easy Trek (8 km – 3 hrs), we will reach our bus pick up point. Then drive to Darchen (3 kms) and merge with other members who were waiting. From there drive to Hilsa (also we will take helicopter to Simikot based on situation)
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Mansarovar Guest House at Simikot or similar
Day 09: Fly Hilsa – Simikot – Nepalgunj & Fly back to Kathmandu – Overnight in Kathmandu
Fly to Hilsa to Simikot (20 mins) by Helicopter – Fly from Simikot to Nepalgunj (around 1 hr)/ Surkhet and fly back to Kathmandu (or proceed to Lucknow by Road)
Meal: Breakfast at Simikot, Lunch at Nepalgunj, Dinner at Kathmandu | Hotel: 5 Star Hotel – Yak & Yeti / Annapurna or similar
Day 10: Transfer to Kathmandu Airport
Certificate of completion will be provided to you from Kailash Journeys. You will be free till your flight time. We will drop you at Airport 1-2 hour before flight time (30 mins drive).
Meal: Breakfast Only
Optional: Everest Mountain Flight at 06:00 AM – USD 230, Muktinath & Manakamana Tour – INR 32,000
For feedbacks – firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: – Due to weather condition sometimes you may not be able to make your flight at your scheduled time. So we recommend you to keep one day additional while returning and please make sure your ticket is flexible to change your date.
What is Included in the Cost
- 2 nights (Twin sharing) at 5 star Hotel – Hotel Yak & Yeti / Annapurna or similar with vegetarian
- One night in 3 star Hotel – Hotel Batika with vegetarian meals (twin sharing)
- 2 nights at Taklakot (Tibet side) in 3 star category hotel with attached bathroom. At other places in Tibet side it will be dormitory Guest House on sharing basis with Tibetan common toilet.
- Pick up & drop transfers in Kathmandu and One half-day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Necessary arrival / departure transfers in Nepalgunj.
- Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu air ticket (fixed wing – Yeti Air OR Buddha Air)
- Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj air ticket (Fixed wing – Twin Otter aircraft OR Dornier)
- Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by Helicopter (only 4 to 6 persons can be carried at a time)
- All Indian vegetarian meals in Tibet (breakfast, lunch & dinner) while on the tour
- Transportation in Tibet by Private luxury a/c coach and Tour around Lake Mansarovar
- English speaking Tibetan guide & one professional tour Manager
- Necessary experienced supporting crew (Cook, Sherpas, tour Manager)
- All necessary Kitchen & camping
- Oxygen for emergency use , Medical kit bag / First Aid kit
- One duffle bag, One back pack, One cap, One passport holders, One water proof windcheater jacket as a souvenir gift from our company
- Humla region restricted area permit & royalties
- All applicable taxes & service charges
What is Excluded in the Cost
- Horse riding expenses during the Mount Kailash Circuit (Kora)
- Your travel insurance, Insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation service
- Personal expenses and Tip for guide, driver
- Extra accommodation charge in Kathmandu, Nepalgunj, Simikot and Hilsa if flight is cancelled due to bad weather (Please make sure your air ticket is flexible to change dates)
- Visa splitting charge and extra transportation cost, if returning early from Tibet
- Any additional cost due to natural calamities and unforeseen circumstances
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Trip Price||Status|
|06 May 2018||16 May 2018||US$ INR 175000||
|12 May 2018||22 May 2018||US$ INR 175000||
|May 22 – Fullmoon||2 June 2018||US$ INR 175000||
|25 May 2017 – Fullmoon||05 June 2018||US$ INR 175000||
|31 May 2018||09 June 2018||US$ INR 175000||
|07 June 2018||17 June 2018||US$ INR 175000||
|13 June 2018||23 June 2018||US$ INR 175000||
|21June 2018 Fullmoon||30 June 2018||US$ INR 175000||
|24 June 2018 Fullmoon||06 June 2018||US$ INR 175000||
|01 July 2018||11 July 2018||US$ INR 175000||
- Trip Duration : 10 day(s)
- Trip Grade : Moderate
- Destinations : Holly Mount Kailash and Lake Manasarovar
- Trip Date : 2017-05-05
- Price : INR 175000
- Trip Start/ End : Kathmandu
- Destinations : : Holly Mount Kailash & Lake Manasarovar
- Trek start Elevation: : 2950m
- Highest Elevation: : 5700m
- Group Size: : : 17+
- Best time: : May, June, September (July-August tours may be influenced by the monsoon)
- Mode of Trek: : Hotel, Guest House