Kathmandu Day Tour
Kathmandu Day Tour is our most popular day tour in Nepal, and it is the easiest and simple way to know Nepal and its culture in a day.
Kathmandu Day Tour offers visit to 5 x UNESCO World Heritage sites: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Squares, Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa and to the famous Swayambhunath Stupa also known as Monkey Temple.
You will visit the oldest Hindu and Buddhist shrines and your day will end with a very nice dinner with Nepalese traditional cultural dance performances.
09.00am: Pick up from your hotel in Kathmandu, daily tours start, visit:
- Swoyambunath Stupa, the Monkey Temple – one of the oldest Buddhist Stupa in the valley.
- Boudhanath Stupa – The largest stupa and holiest Buddhist Stupa in Nepal.
- Pashupatinath Templ– The most sacred temple of Hindu Lord Shiva in the world.
01.00pm: Lunch at Patan Palace Restaurant.
01.30 pm: Tours continue, visit:
- Patan Darbar Square
- Kathmandu Darbar Square- NOTE: We will make sure, you see the Goddess of Kumari.
04.00pm: Back to hotel. Rest and relax.
06.30pm: Pick up from your hotel for dinner in Gokarna House Restaurant with Nepalese cultural dance performances.
06.45pm: Dinner in Gokarna House Restaurant with Nepalese Cultural Dance performances.
09.00pm: After dinner, will drop you to your hotel. Rest & Relax. Tour ends.
What is Included in the Cost
- All itinerary as on itinerary.
- All land transportation.
- Mineral water in car.
- English Speaking/Nepalese Speaking driver guide x ONE
- Tour guide x ONE
- Private Tour.
- All meals stated in the itinerary.
Lunch x ONE
Dinner x ONE
- All entrance fees as stated in the itinerary.
*** Swayambhunath Stupa
*** Boudhanath Stupa
*** Pashupatinath Temple
*** Patan Durbar Square
*** Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Petrol & Parking fees.
- 23% VAT (Government tax and service charge).
What is Excluded in the Cost
- Personal expenses.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tipping to local guide, tour guide and driver.