Langtang Helambu Trek
This trek gives you the opportunity to get right in among the Himalayan peaks. It offers an exceptional diversity of scenery and culture. The combination of the two valleys gives great adventure through the high altitude passes. Walk through vastness and stand at the feet of huge glaciers. The Gosaikunda valley allows you to experience strong tradition from the people and land. Also you can visit many old Monasteries and see the roots of the “Sherpa” culture. The Langtang valley is covered in lakes and offers pine forests, swift mountain streams, rugged rock, grassy downs and alpine meadows.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345meters).
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal (1350m.)
Day 04: Chisapani – Kutumsang (2446m)
Day 05: Kutumsang – Thadepati(3650m)
Day 06: Thadepati-Tarkeghyang (3000m)
Day 07: Tarkeghyang-Shermathang (2733m)
Day 08: Shermathang-Melamchi Goun- Gangjwal
Day 09: Gangjwal – Kakani
Day 10: Kakani – Melamchi pool bazar- Kathmandu
Day 11: Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
What is Included in the Cost
- All arrival and departure transport
- All ground transport during trek
- Twine sharing basis accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu
- Double sharing room in Lodge with three meals a day during the trekking
- Trekking guide and 2 person 1 porter for Lodge trek
- Cook and Sardar in the case of camping trek
- National park, TIMS permit fees and government royalties
- Medical insurance of trekking staff
- Domestic air ticket
What is Excluded in the Cost
- International air ticket and Nepal visa fees
- All kinds of drink during trekking
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance and cost of medical services of client
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for supporting staff (Tips is expected)
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency