Tour Facts – Muktinath Tour Package · Popular Muktinath Tour package among Hindu · Kathmandu Sightseeing – UNESCO declared World Heritage sites · Visit Popular Temples: Pashupatinath, Muktinath Temple & more · Pokhara Sightseeing: View the highest mountains in the world
Muktinath Tour Package – Visit “a place of liberation or moksha”
Muktinath Tour Package combines the visit to Popular temples in Nepal – Pashupatinath Temple, Manakamana Temple, Muktinath Temple along with other Temples during sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara. Muktinath is located at an altitude of 3,710 meters at the foot of the Himalayas – Thorong La mountain pass, Mustang, Nepal. Muktinath is a sacred place both for Hindus & Buddhists. This place is known as Mukti Kshetra, which means the “place of liberation or moksha”. We offer private and group Muktinath Tour Package where you will visit Muktinath temple and also have opportunity to visit Manakamana Temple as well as Kathmandu and Pokhara sightseeing.
Itinerary for Muktinath Tour Package
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival – Overnight in Kathmandu
Your Arrival Time – On arrival you will be received by Hidden Paradise Adventure team at Airport and transfer to your Hotel. Welcome drink and Check-In.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing (Half Day) and Drive to Pokhara (En-route Manakamana Cable Car) – Overnight in Pokhara
After Breakfast – Visit Pashupatinath Temple.
10:00AM – Visit to Swayambhunath Stupa (spend 1 hr)
11:00AM – Drive to Pokhara (200 km – 6 hrs). En-route you can visit Manakamana Temple through Cable Car – Extra Cost of Cable Car ticket is INR 500 per person paid directly at the station. This ride gives breathtaking views of Hills, Mountains, forests, little farming villages and the ride through the clouds.
Optional: Everest Mountain Flight at 06:30AM – INR 9000 per person including airport transfer
Day 03: Fly to Jomsom (2700 m) & drive to Muktinath Temple (3800 m) – Overnight in Jomsom
Early Morning – Transfer to Airport & fly to Jomsom – 25 minutes.
Arrival at Jomsom Airport and walk to hotel – 5 minutes from Airport
– After short break – walk to jeep stand (10-15mins) and drive to Muktinath (20 kms – 2-3 hrs). On the way you can enjoy see the scenery of nature beauty places, George of Gandaki river, Monastery & Kagbeni.
– Arrival at Ranipauwa (3710 m) and walk to Muktinath temple (40 min) where you will have holy bath on 108 waterspouts name of “Muktidhara” and in front of temple there is 2 kunda known as Muktikunda. After darshan, walk to Jwalamai Temple – continuously burning flame and walk back to Ranipauwa.
Drive back to Jomsom by Jeep (2-3 hrs) and walk back to hotel.
Day 04: Fly back to Pokhara & Pokhara Sightseeing (Full day) – Overnight in Pokhara
Early Morning: Transfer to Jomsom Airport for flight to Pokhara.
After short break – we will go for Pokhara sightseeing where you will visit following:
Bindhyabasini Temple, Davis Fall, Seti River Gorge, Gupteshwor Cave, Barahi Temple, Fewa Lake
Day 05: Drive back to Kathmandu – Overnight in Kathmandu
Early Morning: Drive to Sarangkot – hill station from where you will see the Mt Fishtail, Mt Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Mt Annapurna and other mountain ranges.
After Breakfast – Drive to Kathmandu
Day 06: Transfer to Airport
Flight Time: You will be free till your flight time. We will drop you to Kathmandu Airport 2 hours before your flight time (30 mins drive from your hotel)
End of Muktinath Tour Package flight to onward journey with beautiful memories of Nepal.
What is Included in the Cost
- All Govt. Taxes – Nepal
- 3 Stars Hotel based on twin sharing wtiht Breakfast
- Pokhara – Jomsom – Pokhara Flight
- Private Vehicle (Sharing Vehicle for Group Tour)
- Private Transfer for all pointed Sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Well experience driver.
- Entrance Fees in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Manakamana Cable Car Fee
- Lunch & Dinner (included only for group tour)
- Tips / Personal Expenses
What is Excluded in the Cost