Tamang Heritage Trail
The Langtang valley, known as “the valley of glaciers” offers an abundance of wildlife, extremely rich culture and ancient life style. This all combines with picturesque scenery such as pine forests, swift mountain streams, rugged rock and mountains rising towards the sky.
During this trek you will discover the history of the Tibetan ancestry and their way of living off agriculture and trade. The trail is newly developed leaving the tradition virtually untouched. Enjoy not only the colorful dress of the peoples but also the blooming rhododendron forests, birds and butterflies.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345meters).
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Danda Gaun (1244m) Via Trishuli Bazar 5/6 hrs
Day 04: Danda Gaun to Haku (2440 m)
Day 05: Haku to Goljung ( 1905 m)
Day 06: Goljung to Gatlang(3800m)
Day 07: Gatlang to Tatopani(2607m) 3 hrs
Day 08: Tatopani to Thiumman(2338m) via Nagthali(3165m) 5 hrs.
Day 09: Thuman to Briddim(2229m) via Lingling.7 hrs.
Day 10: Briddim to Syaprubensi(1550m) 3/4 hrs
Day 11: Syaprubensi to Kathmandu.(by private vehicle) 8 hrs After your breakfast, you will drive to Kathmandu by Vehicle. Overnight at Hotel
Day 12: Transfer to international airport for your final departure. Our Airport Representative will drop you to the Kathmandu International Airport for your flight departure from Nepal.
What is Included in the Cost
- All arrival and departure transport
- All ground transport during trek
- Twine sharing basis accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu
- Double sharing room in Lodge with three meals a day during the trekking
- Trekking guide and 2 person 1 porter for Lodge trek
- Cook and Sardar in the case of camping trek
- National park, TIMS permit fees and government royalties
- Medical insurance of trekking staff
- Domestic air ticket
What is Excluded in the Cost
- International air ticket and Nepal visa fees
- All kinds of drink during trekking
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance and cost of medical services of client
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for supporting staff (Tips is expected)
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency